Fiona Morgan BSC (Hons) Physio, MCSP, HCPC
Fiona qualified with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy from Stellenbosch University in South Africa and has nearly 10 years of experience.
- worked in private practice and the NHS.
- works in multiple areas of physiotherapy including musculoskeletal, woman’s health (including treatment of breastfeeding mothers for blocked ducts and mastitis) and rehabilitation.
- has completed many post graduate courses in SA and the UK.
Fiona works with her patients using a holistic framework, providing:
- education and guidance, along with her treatments and rehab.
- Is a level 3 matwork and reformer Pilates teacher with Body Control Pilates UK.
- Her pilates provides further insight into the rehab she does with all her patients.
In her spare time, Fiona enjoys travelling and learning about other cultures. She tries to go skiing whenever she can and also loves a good book.