Prepare for your visit
- Your initial assessment and treatment will take 45-60 minutes, follow-ups are 30 minutes.
- Following a comprehensive history talking and physical examination the physiotherapist will make a diagnosis of your condition. This is the key to providing a fast and effective solution to your joint and muscle problems.
- Your specific treatment options will be discussed and an agreed treatment plan formulated to suit your needs.
- Your examination may necessitate the removal of some items of clothing so please dress accordingly.
- If you require a chaperone, please bring a suitable adult to your appointment.
- You will be required to fill in a registration and consent form so please arrive 5 minutes early to complete this.
- If you are covered with medical insurance please bring membership and authorisation numbers.
If you have any further questions, call us on 0117 9706390.
Please note that we require 24 hours notice for a cancellation or a fee may be charged.